Monday, August 13, 2007

Abstract Nº9

When I don't know what to post, I prefer posting nothing, like everyone. But when I want to post but I don't know what, or don't have the time to elaborate the post, or don't know how to say what I want to say, I post an abstract. Well, this is Nº 9. That made me remember Revolution 9 by The Beatles; of course this image will never be revolutionary, but at least is as bad to the eye as that particular Beatles song is to the human ear :-P Not really a song, well. This is an image just out of Interactive Genetic Algorithms. If you are enough permissive with the concept, (and no-one of us is) every new image out of IGA's is revolutionary. :-) hihi.

I hope this week improves the last one. Have a good week everyone. Meaning everyone. :-)


2 comments:

Dzeni said...

I really like this one. The flowing form is rather soothing :) Very pretty indeed.

runnerfrog said...

Tai, not more liberating than the kindness of the visitors :-) Thanks a lot.

For anyone interested in a brief introduction to the subject, you can visit the E-volver site

Thank you Jennifer G.

Blog Archive