Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Genetic Algorithms - 3D Abstract #103 (No background)

I repost this image, with a null background, because for the first time in a long while, I'm slightly proud of the final result with this creature.
After several intents to combine textures, colours and shapes, and after the 12 hours of the final render, what took me to pick this creature was the final sense of fragility of the very light bones under a transparent skin; it indeed looked as a fragile being to me.



When I saw this entity after the first draft, I needed to give to the image a background that wasn't a big contrast in colour or shape, but one that was organically combined; an environment created to preserve its frail nature from alteration, from temptation, from damage. And that was the image on the previous post.

No comments:

Blog Archive