Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ethereal Blue

Woke up today after a God-like voice spoke to me directly from the sky of a dream and shocked me to wake, like I told in the previous post. The first thing I did after getting out of bed was turning the TV news on, and walked to the bathroom; at middle way, I stopped when my blood froze by hearing that Benazir Bhutto was assassinated after returning to Pakistan and days before the elections. Just went heavily disheartened and silent for some hours. Had no thoughts in my mind. Nothing.

Turned on the computer, started rotating images like I do to ease my mind, and this was the first that bloomed, a simulated flower again, and when I saw it, I thought "Ethereal Blue... what an irony... however it is the opposite of Earth-like Blood Red, and represents my state of mind... and possibly represents her too. OK".
And that's what my morning was...

No comments:

Blog Archive