Saturday, October 24, 2009

Stolen again

The yearly custom of breaking into my house and stealing everything from me is back. This time I WON'T delay my posts a single minute due to this. I don't know why, but it's a matter of pride somehow now.
The images will keep flowing and my way of flowing through life must be improved by complications like this one.
So this post was made to be unimportant very soon, like all that was stolen. Lucky for me, no present or anything close to my heart was taken, but just stuff, and a bit of work and images.
DaFrog Schwarzenegger says I'll -Be -Back ...rrright away.
I love all my admirable and friendly visitors, no matter wether I know how to express it or not.

2 comments:

Stargazer said...

C, I just read this. I'm so sorry this happened to you again. People can be so thoughtless. What a sad commentary on some thoughtless individuals.

runnerfrog said...

I'll be ok, and better. Thanks, D.

Blog Archive