Monday, July 09, 2007

Cloak of argentinian sea and sky.

Today, 9th of July, is the argentinian independence day. Cyan and white are the flag colours.
The image lacks work. Wanted to show some flag movement and sea waves, plus a black stormy future colour. So it lacks work to achieve that; GA's are not very friendly to work on images.

I'll be off the blog for a while.

EDIT: And it is snowing hard over the whole country now for the first time in a hundred years! I hope my plane can take off anyway.

Cheers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk and the link of your blog.
I'll publish on my blog!.
Thanks Frank
EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com

Stargazer said...

Happy Independence Day!

Our news media here in the USA covered the rare snow event in Argentina. I thought of you each time the media covered the story. What a special event to see something that rarely happens in your part of the world!

Safe travels!

Anonymous said...

Happy Independence Day!

Well... that's flag movement and sea waves for sure. :)

Oliviah said...

Have a wonderful trip. Hugs and kisses

runnerfrog said...

Thank you Frank, you have your desktop capture.
Deborah, thank you. I did traveled safe, but with delays. :-)
You are too kind Exper.
Hugs Oliviah!
Oh, yes, Tai, the oldtimers here tell of the great snowfall of 1918 in Buenos Aires, and the one of 1912 in my town.
L.A. covered with snow, what an image. Thanks.

Blog Archive