Monday, August 27, 2007

Big confusion

Until today it was like flowing, like a river of images slightly changing until found what I specifically looked for, or close to it. Now the flowing is interrupted, my mind doesn't know what to find; it must be what in artists is a creative block, but... I've never been enough interested or obsessed with evolutionary art enough to have a creative block.
Since today nothing is sure. And this image with three pseudotextures, straight lines, curve lines, warm colours, and cold colours (and ugly) talks enough about a particular moment in which I just went tired and saved the work; many ways to go, not one taken for sure.
The results will improve in the future, I guess, but now, I posted this ugly thing... at least it represents how the day has been.

Cristian.


No comments:

Blog Archive