Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Atlas holding up the vault of the vast sky.

Unfortunately for me, I'll be off for some time, taking care of a stupid project for work. Will be hard finding time to write some neofauvist theory, because it needs concentration. The occasional reader might feel relieved. :-)
I let something very outside any fauvist trend: "Atlas holding up the vault of the vast sky" (Atlas aguantando la bóveda del vasto cielo). One big symbol of existential loneliness, from our friends, the ancient greeks.
Evolutionary art as always. You can click to enlarge.
I like the black zone more than anything, can you believe it? I can. :-)

Enjoy if _you_ can. :-)




1 comment:

runnerfrog said...

:-) That is why I prefer others people ideas instead of my own: They are more interesting and inspiring.

And some crooked eye, or permissive look, might even add: blue for sad loneliness, white for life (slightly sustained), black for death (constantly menacing).
Quite unfortunately to me, I'm little consistent with any theory and many times I go for simple catharsis. ;-)

Thanks for your comment, for your kindness, and for the link you added on your blog.

Blog Archive