Saturday, April 28, 2007

The stare of others

If you've had a strange day at work you may find a meaning in this image, "the stare of others", my second favourite, without knowing well why. I like its technique, though.
Unnecessary digression; a beautifully powerful line from Chesterton's "Second Childhood": "But I shall not be too old to see the enormous night arise, a cloud that is louder than the world, and the monster made of eyes".
What an intimidating and beautiful starry night (made of eyes!) :-) So chestertonian.


Bilateral inverted symmetry; like always is an interactive genetic algorithms work.


2 comments:

Intergalactic Stacey said...

Spooky! I can feel them staring at me. This is one of my favorites of yours, too.

runnerfrog said...

Spooky was the idea behind it. ;-)
Thank you very much.

Blog Archive