Sunday, September 16, 2007

One soul in the crowd III

This is the final (yeees! final... lyyy) version of One soul in the crowd. In the end it is only a modification of the palette of One soul in the crowd II. Looks decent in full size, with the first kind of paintbrush emulation. Evolutionary art is so weird in results sometimes.
If this were not a blog, only the final version would have been posted... :sigh: Too much work in progress.

"Love hinders death. Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love. Everything is united by it alone. Love is God, and to die means that I, a particle of love, shall return to the general and eternal source."

Leo Tolstoy, "War and Peace", Bk XIII, Chapter 16.

2 comments:

Trée said...

I agree with Tai, perfect quote for the image.

runnerfrog said...

Thank you for stopping by, good people.
Tai, friend, your comment simply moved me, and made my eyes wet.

Blog Archive