Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Rather flowrished




A new version of what now is a serie of evolutionary art images.

It is pretty well flowrished right now (I know about the "W"). Before that, it was definitively flowrishing, and before anything it was slighly flowrishing. Yes, it is rather flowrished now; I hope it matters somehow. :-)


I dreamt that she sat by my head, tenderly ruffling my hair with
her fingers, playing the melody of her touch. I looked at her face
and struggled with my tears, till the agony of unspoken words burst
my sleep like a bubble.

I sat up and saw the glow of the Milky Way above my window,
like a world of silence on fire, and I wondered if at this moment
she had a dream that rhymed with mine.

Rabindranath Tagore, "Lover's Gifts XXVIII: I Dreamt".

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

Hi Christian,

Wonderful blog! I am bookmarking it to read and savour at leisure!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. It's been so long since I've been in blogland ... in fact, tonight I went to kill off my Odyssey blog and then I saw your comment and was inspired to keep it going. Thanks again and keep on blogging!

runnerfrog said...

@ Tai: and Tagore too, but it wasn't me! The Internet is like that! :-P

@ Melpomene: I never expected to have that kind of beneficial influence. Look, I've known two blogs of yours, and what I think about your blogging qualities is that you are doing something that I've never found in any other painter, so that particular way to show the results plus the experience associated it is very needed (more than interesting) for readers like me. And I'm sure I'm not alone in that appreciation, so I'm lucky you didn't killed the blog.

Blog Archive