Thursday, December 10, 2009

Human Rights Day

Waves of rippling colours for this Human Rights Day 2009.



I have been thinking of the difference between water
and the waves on it. Rising,
water's still water, falling back,
it is water, will you give me a hint
how to tell them apart?

Because someone has made up the word
"wave," do I have to distinguish it
from water?

There is a Secret One inside us;
the planets in all the galaxies
pass through his hands like beads.

That is a string of beads one should look at with luminous eyes.


Kabir (written in 1440).

4 comments:

Stargazer said...

hiya froggie! All things are great over here. Busy during this season. I deactivated my Facebook account. That didn't last long. I opened one not long ago, and decided I really didn't like it.

So, how are you?

runnerfrog said...

Nobody likes it :-)
I'm fine. Waiting for the arrival of Frogga Claus.

Will Doohan said...

Frogga-Claus :-D :-D :-D

runnerfrog said...

It drops all the presents when it jumps and people hop they'll luckily get something. Just like the fat guy but more real. ;-)