Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Blooming dawn



Oh, how naive (better said cursi) a person can be :-) Using GA's for this, come on!... A sun like a flower, heart-shaped clouds around sunbeam petals, somebody kick me please :-P
You know, the old symbols, the dawn, the new life; the sky, the fate; the flower, complex one, sometimes means love, except on Kafka, haa, haa.

[...]
Her eyes as stars of Twilight fair;
Like Twilight's, too, her dusky hair;
But all things else about her drawn
From May-time and the cheerful Dawn;
[...]
William Wordsworth, "She was a phantom of delight".

5 comments:

runnerfrog said...

Doh! You said that out loud! Nasty behaviour. :-D
Don't know what's so funny about it, but with enough time, any cynicism may raise and find something. ;-) I'm too lazy to do that, hehe.-

Anonymous said...

No needed kicks here; just a little pull of the ear... nothing more nothing less! ;)

runnerfrog said...

:-D Exper, you are a funny guy, I can tell.

Giovanni C. said...

Great work!
I love it.
:)

runnerfrog said...

Thank you G., I confess I like it too. :-)

Blog Archive