Friday, June 01, 2007

Slightly flowrishing

Greets.

Yet another debt to fractal artists, I started there maaany years ago, and left fast. This one looks like a very old, historical, fractal infinity shape; but look, the reproduction or fiction of the antique fractal figure through genetic algorithms gives you some freedom to emulate some hand made brush strokes (although not perfectly in this one), injecting some humanity to the math function, aside from the normal human work. :-)

Although this one should be a numbered Abstract too, the actual title come out from one e-mail conversation, and the image reminded me that one, so...

Cheers.


3 comments:

Dzeni said...

I love the fractal nature of this one. Colours are rich and deep too. Even though I don't comment that much, the work you post here always gives me food for thought.

runnerfrog said...

Surely many of us remember those old standard fractal shapes...
Thanks for your very kind words Jenny; that about giving food for thought is not easy to achieve and not a little thing in any way.

Tai, I don't find that well established state...
If you want to see some approach to any of Marc's characteristics, is your taste, but, come on!... :-D Treat me kindly being less kind!, he was serious stuff! lol

runnerfrog said...

Wow! :-D You awoke me. :-)

Blog Archive