Friday, July 20, 2007

Sleepy dragon's eyes

Happy friend's day!

This is dedicated to one of my childhood and teenage years friend, Walter D.
Now he is a fighter pilot, First Lt., but back then in our first teenage years, we met in my home everyday to program, mostly, play computer games and chat pretty much all day around the neighborhood. We call the room (my computer room) the dragon's cave -don't remember why now. We were great friends, we went separated by study and work reasons, he lives very far in the patagonia now.

This is what I consider is my best work in GA's so far, much better than any other, "Sleepy Dragon's Eyes", intense and gentle characters. If anyone wants to track the base of this work, can find it in "Continuous flower". The brain says there is a recursion going on in the image, but mathematically, there is none; no shape repeats itself in any of the two images, like any friend has a replacement.
Dedicated to all my friends in this friend's day, and to the readers of this blog.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Blog Archive