Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Daylight

I have had a nice set of days since saturday 8th, in spite of heavy problems; so wanted to make this work, as a souvenir, for me to have for reminding. I share it, is this one:



To my surprise, and my delight
I saw sunrise, I saw sunlight
I am nothing in the dark
And the clouds burst to show daylight

Ooh and the sun will shine
Yeah on this heart of mine
Ooh and I realise
Who cannot live without
Ooh come apart without
It
On a hill top, on a sky-rise
Like a first born child
At full tilt, and in full flight
Defeat darkness, breaking daylight

Ooh and the sun will shine
Yeah on this heart of mine
Ooh and I realise
Who cannot live without
Ooh come apart without
Daylight

Slowly breaking through the daylight
Slowly breaking through the daylight...

Coldplay, "Daylight".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you know how much I'm addicted to those "spiral" designs! Glad you find the time to carve one too.
The "Daylight" song is one of my preferred ones, cos "I am nothing in the dark"!

P.S. I'll reply to your mail later today... just in hurry now! ;)

runnerfrog said...

Spirals are delightful and I'm starting to appreciate them in their real value.
"I am nothing in the dark": What a line, isn't? Able for quoting as a literary line.
Have a great day! :-)

Blog Archive