Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sage flower

I'm in need of pure and simple things at this moment I'm through; appreciating real flowers and creating artwork flowers do the magic.
I thought this one looks like a Clary Sage flower (view from the top). Those represent wisdom.
This is dedicated to my great friend Amber. You are an outstanding human being.

Though leaves are many, the root is one;
Through all the lying days of my youth
I swayed my leaves and flowers in the sun;
Now I may wither into the truth.

W.B. Yeats, "The Coming Of Wisdom With Time"

7 comments:

Dzeni said...

Superb! I love the symmetry and colouring. Very beautiful indeed.

Amber said...

Thank you Cristian.

This is beautiful.

runnerfrog said...

@ Dzeni: Now I'm in doubt if I did it then. :-)

@ Amber: It is yours.

Trée said...

Very nice design.

runnerfrog said...

Thanks a lot Trée. So then I am convinced now: it is a good work :-)

Giovanni C. said...

Beautiful! :)
It's really relaxing! great work!

runnerfrog said...

Giovanni, you are very kind! Thanks buddy. :-)
If it is relaxing, it is bacause it was inspired by a relaxing person.

Blog Archive