Saturday, September 22, 2007

Flora galaxy

OK, today 21st, the spring has started here at the south. From tomorrow on, I will post some flower-like works, some rare flora that you can find in this "flora galaxy", that has a weird evolutionary art's ecosystem. :-) Supposedly _that_ you see there in the image is a vegetal galaxy... no-one said it would be easy, ha?

I am the handmaid of the earth,
I broider fair her glorious gown,
And deck her on her days of mirth
With many a garland of renown.

And while Earth's little ones are fain
And play about the Mother's hem,
I scatter every gift I gain
From sun and wind to gladden them.

William Morris, "Flora".


5 comments:

Trée said...

So much beautiful motion, velvety smooth, in a static image. Magic you have created! Bravo Cristian!

15010 said...

great job. thanks for stopping by my blog tonight.

runnerfrog said...

@ Trée: Well thanks, I didn't expected that much!

@ Bobbi: Oh, I just liked the pictures I saw; will be back. Thank you for your words.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog, I appreciate your gesture, man. I think your IEC is very interesting, beautiful images.
And, about other post, I agree with you: there are many "virtual political firewalls". Even, the war seems to be the more valid language in this era (Thanks Bush)-.
It's a shame the Sally Field's censured speech. Well, it's Fox, right?
Best Wishes

runnerfrog said...

Hi, Miguel. Great to read you.
It made me smile the irony you used of calling war a language, what a sad misery of war is that it isn't a language per se, and closes any communication; violence always does. Sarcastically, it is always unsuitable to achieve the goals it has proposed.
Greets.

Blog Archive