Saturday, September 08, 2007

Style exercises

I've been looking again for a different kind of result, or "paintbrush technique" simulation in Evolutionary Art. These images are three of a kind, out of a new looking style I've never reached before, or seen around. They resemble what would be my second type of hand-made simulation. The valuable part to me, is that I never use textures or filters, and everything is generated from ground zero by mathematical values. These are just the technical results; I'll see what can I do with this. I hope something good, or at least new, might get out of this.

Nº1:



Nº2:



Nº3:

6 comments:

Dzeni said...

Interesting works. I especially like the colouring of the third in the series. Looking forward to see what you manage to make of this experiment.

Trée said...

I like these images, especially the first one. Images unlock my imagination and I see something different in each one of these.

runnerfrog said...

@ Dzeni: Thanks, I didn't thought they were interesting, just exercises; so glad you like it. Soon I'll have something less abstract, with luck, just two or three days of work, I guess. Thanks for your kind interest.

@ Trée: How great if I can unlock a little bit your imagination. You are very kind.

But, how cool you both find something interesting in any of the three images. Abstraction is difficult to like in general I guess? I don't know, to me it is.

Thank you Jennifer and Trée.

runnerfrog said...

I weighted your words and I approached this exercises again with a new look. Have a great day Tai.

Anonymous said...

I really like these "paintbrush technique" simulation designs. Well done... as always!

runnerfrog said...

Many thanks, kind G. Have a great second half of the week.

Blog Archive