Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Abstract Nº1

Sometimes I just don't have time to take some minutes to write the blog text, sometimes just don't have the time to work in one image resemblance through GA, and just keep one old abstract image "just in case to fill space" :-) Tough luck, this is one of those opportunities: "Abstract Nº1".
I prefer working with a symbol, with a meaning in the background, with some structure that can evocate a moment at least, so that the image can become a tiny talisman against everyday's burdens; without any of it, images are less artistic, so less evocative, so less valuable, as I see it... but, well, sometimes life gets in the middle, more knowing that this is made in my spare time. :-)
Pixelization comes from image size reduction.
Cheers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My whole life is made in spare time and everyday's burdens are the fee you have to pay to Living-Force that makes the world spins.

I've done so many and I've done too less, at the same time, so no soul's heal is possible traveling into the Flowing-Time.

runnerfrog said...

Tai: It's... a blurred guy who...

Exper: You can bet your words arrived in the most timely way and moment.

Stargazer said...

This is a very pretty piece; the color combinations work well together.

runnerfrog said...

You are very kind, Deborah, thank you.

Blog Archive