Monday, May 07, 2007

Superdimensional orchid

I have to admit that I have this "girly" taste (to the caveman I am) for flowers. A simple flower image is not good enough to be done by me (laugh at will)... It is a torture to make an image of a simple flower, I have to complicate the thing, like a stupid. When I was a child many times I was found lying on the ground, watching tiny flowers with a magnifying glass, if a friend walked by and asked me "What are you doing?", I always lied shouting "I'm burning ants!". :-D

Well, this is "superdimensional orchid", a "manly" way to complicate a simple thing, you know; a way to ruin beauty. :-)

Cheers.


3 comments:

Dzeni said...

I really like the form of this image. Whilst I can see the flower image, it has a strong geometric theme which makes it anything but "girly". The only thing I don't like is the light blue "cyan" colour. It makes my eyes hurt *but only a little*. Thanks for sharing.

runnerfrog said...

If that makes you hurt your eyes is 'cos you didn't see my face *lol*

My whole directory of genetic seeds was lost short ago, so I can't recolourish now... If I could you already would have another more pleasant in your mailbox by now.

Cheers, Jenni, thank you.

runnerfrog said...

*LOL* Cyanotic, you nailed it with that. What you know is how to make me laugh until my stomach hurts. :-D

Blog Archive