Sunday, May 06, 2007

Degradation to the public violence

Some years after the riots and deaths of december 19th and 20th of 2001 in Argentina, I just tried to erase some of the images off my mind by stressing them out, but was a barren intent.
In the end, this too abstract image was the remaining of the effort: "Degradation to the public violence".
Those days of ineffective work let clear to me that if I will ever want to achieve that kind of complex objective, I should change my kind of work and abandon interactive genetic algorithms... So, from then on, they remain as a relaxing work, not a cathartic work any more. That may be the reason of the lack of depth anyone can find in all these images. But it is very good to me; and to the rest out there, is just a sample of IGA's images, in the end.


2 comments:

Giovanni C. said...

Great creation! I love it!

runnerfrog said...

Thanks a lot, Giovanni, you are always an unexpected viewer. :-D

Blog Archive