Monday, April 16, 2007

Dawn on the freezed planet

White

White
Shining
Shining brightly
Pure crystal snow
White
Oh, virgin

Snow is crystal, the fire is cold
I sit back, watch the sun turn gold
In the morning, love is healing
Warms the frost deep in my bones
And then your mother said
[...]
The hunter sits on a pure white stallion
A hawk in flight, the bow in his hand
A deer approaches at the end of the forest
The arrow flies, blood on the snow
[...]
Snow is crystal
Love is pure
I look out and see a hawk in flight
The forest awaits me, the keel awaits me
I reel back, watch the sun turn to gold

Earth in the mother
Said white
Sure crystal clear, yeah, virgin white
Wilderness, lost to us
Wilderness, we reach out
Wilderness, we must embrace you once more
[...]
City draggin' me down
That's grey
Life is grey
Gotta get the rhythm

Don't tell me what I'm feelin', ow
White
[...]
The Cult, White (Astbury-Duffy).


This is "Dawn on the freezed planet".





Greets.

6 comments:

Intergalactic Stacey said...

Hi there and Happy Monday to you! I wanted to tell you thank you for adding me to your links. I added you to mine, too!

runnerfrog said...

Have a happy week, S.!. :-)

Amber said...

This is my favorite so far. :)

runnerfrog said...

You are _my_ favourite, hihi. :-)
Have a good rest but go back fairly to your assignments, ok? Talk to you after, friend.
I'll be trying to give you a new favourite in some time.

Have a hug and my best wishes.
TC.

Drigni said...

that's very beautifull
Bye
Ingrid

runnerfrog said...

Oh, you are very kind.
About the beautiness, we can blame the genetic algorithms, ;-) I just lend the eye and some work.

Blog Archive