Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Regatta

Watching my old "paintings" I saw several which were inspired by the Athens 2004 Olympics. Then that means that I have around five years doing this kind of works with IGA, not two. Damn!, how the time flies for me! I forgot how much time I had with Interactive Genetic Algorithms until I started to show the images!

This is one of my all times favourite, called "Regatta", inspired by the Laser - One Person sailing category at the Athens olympics.

One sail, one soul, a lot of freedom. At 2004, I intended it to be delightful. I hope someone can enjoy it as I did.





The image pixelization comes from the resizing. As always, IGA production, 50,39 x 37,79 inches canvas.

2 comments:

Stargazer said...

Greetings,

I just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog.

BTW - This is stunning piece! I'm going to check out you other pieces; you'll probably see me there ;)

runnerfrog said...

*lol* I came from below to above.
How great it is that one of my most appreciated works may found an admirer. Have I just made a friend here? :-)
I've just linked you from my "injurious" left barside, I've found in your blog a colour and luminance definition not found regularly by me.

Blog Archive