Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Morning Star Daemon

WOW! A little old news: On april 1st a new form of matter-antimatter transformation was announced (yes, again), check this link for more info.

A new demon head is dawning for a bigger swear to cast upon him. ;-)

Can you imagine the possibilities of Transgenic Bio-Art over this? Wouldn't be outstandingly beautiful!?! I can't wait to see what Eduardo Kac could do with this tech added to cloning!

Accordingly to the issue, this is "The Morning Star Daemon", with the old greeks sense of daemon (Δαίμων), and the new sense of anti-matter, may be.




50,39 x 50,39 inches canvas. IEC - IGA - HBGA tech. I hope you like it.

In another order of things, I am getting deaf with the Iron Maiden's latest album. Intense and recommendable.

3 comments:

Intergalactic Stacey said...

This is so vibrant! It has a lot of energy.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog, because it led me to your art which is simply fantastic!

runnerfrog said...

You are trespassing the line between kindness and "derangeness" neologism *LOL*. I'm more than thankful, but how can you like that so much? I know your apo art, watched the whole history of your blog (I thought was abandoned, though) and your deviantart space. I like the sophistication of rendered flames, it has some colour definition unfindable in pure genetic algorithms, because if you inject textures (metal, stone, light reflections / emissions, etc), the material isn't genetically pure anymore. It is a big etymological / philosophical problem to solve: keeping the genetic algorithms evolution uncompromised in shapes and colours or combine them with other math trends, like fractals and flames formulas. In this latter case, they would not be human-based genetic algorithms anymore (HBGA), and we'll be combining human gens with universal math to another way of expression not based uniquely in human content. That's why I prefer pure HBGA, because the whole "brush" that paints the picture is human: human the artist, human the "brush" over the digital canvas, human the expression completely; the machine only processes human bio-information and converts it to forms and palette colours, with no foreign additions.

As soon as you publish again I'll be adding your blog to my favourites, because it is.

Cheers.

runnerfrog said...

*LOL*

Blog Archive