Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Introductions...

It's time to introduce myself, just to be polite :)

I'm runnerfrog, my real name is on the right, plus some other data.

I'll be posting old and new evolutionary art paintings. No matter if no-one in the world cares, but I'll appreciate input about the legibility of the blog. I have been experimenting dissatisfaction about the font changes between my GNU/Linux and some other people's Windows boxes. My friends (in Windows) said that the fonts are tiny, in my box (1280x1024) I see them huge. 8-|

EDIT: Got it, it's just the browser font config. Nevermind.

More about me, I like reading other people poetry blogs. If you have one, tell me.
I'm a network administrator, but also a computer science teacher in a difficult and aggressive zone of the world (around a big garbage dump), just because I wanted to lose money that way, and because I like those kids.

In hours I'll be showing something to see, but I can't take it seriously, so I hope anyone will do either. If everything goes as expected, I'll have the zero counter all the time. :-P

Cheers!

No comments:

Blog Archive