Thursday, December 27, 2007

Abstract Nº 30

An abstract and a dream:



That's the abstract, and this is a dream from last night:

I was in a open field of wheat, looking at one dutch windmill. The windmill was going away so I thought "I must be running backwards really fast, but I don't feel like moving the legs". Then I turned around and saw the back of a woman, dressed in white, clothes waving in the wind, she was walking and had her arms open, like caressing the wheat. But she was going away fast too. So I looked at my feet, and they were going away too, everything was going away, exactly like a camera constantly zooming out, then I thought: "Ooh, the universe is expanding!", immediatly, a male voice from the sky almost screamed: "You're wrong!", and I woke up.

No comments:

Blog Archive